Hi, I like to draw stuff because I become obsessed over other stuff.
This is like my sketch tumblr or something.
Taiyari or Lachtna, whatever you want.
I'm not a native english speaker so, sorry for the foolish mistakes.
Currently obsess with TMNT.
My other fandoms include RoTG, Sherlock, Thor, Latin Hetalia, Invader Zim, Pacific Rim and god knows what else.
I sell charms at my storenvy.
#inorganic things AU #rise of the guardians #quicksand #blacksand #Fic #OMG #rotg
What if Pitch and Sandy were more like inorganic beings? They are already very very old spirits who have being on earth since who knows when, but what if they were not really taken as “guardians” like North and the others, but more like a force of their own? They still “help them” sometimes (specially Sandy) but are taken as unpredictable.
So when Jack appeared they “welcomed” him to his new spirit status, and… they are quite terrifying to Jack since then.
He ends up learning that the other Three guardians kind of fear them too, and look at them like “what happens to you when you are old as fuck and kind of go crazy”. Well, that’s what they think because how could they understand beings as old xD
And because Jack is young and all, they like to show up from time to time to “invite him” to “explore places” and “learn things”. Which just scares Jack more because both Sandy and Pitch are trolls. More so Sandy.
Ah, whatever this AU is, I should be doing other stuff.
I just couldn’t help myself. Here’s a little fic of Pitch and Sandy’s lives early on in their relationship. I hope you don’t mind.
They only existed at night. Only when dreams and nightmares ran wild and free, as unbound as the very wind itself. Together and apart, intertwined or not, they created worlds as fragile as soap bubbles and as common as dandelion seeds drifting on the wind.
Once the sun’s golden light rose and overcast the moon, they became very different from their pervious selves. What once was twirling and dancing golden sand drifting throughout the sky became sunbeams and dust motes hung by a moment in time and moved into motion by a mere breath. Thin whispers of wind sliding by the outside window, shifting the branches of a tree just so to make reaching arms and grasping hands of out the spaces between the light and the pool of darkness that slithers out from under you bed becomes a pale shadow underneath the light’s rays, only just dark enough to remind you that darkness and fear are never completely vanquished.
This happened always, though how often one could never be sure. The two moved about the globe, forever chasing the darkness that descended upon the world. Their homes might have been connected to this planet, but they were not bound to them and often delighted in running through places right as the last of the touched upon the horizon. The two never stayed for long though, the world always turned, and night would fall to dawn once again no matter what the two did.
And when their work was done, because there is only some much you can do, even for one of them and even the longest of dilly-dallyings for they did greatly enjoy their work, they played games. At first it was always a game of chase, a “ha-ha catch me if you can” sort of thing that neither remembered who first started it. But slowly, as time passed, and nights came and dreams and fears were brought to life to hang in minds for only moments, the games started to change. Slower, softer games that absolutely burned in smoldering eyes of sun and shadow. And more than once they had thought they would certainly burst from the intensity of emotions pulsing through them.
Touches lingered, kisses were initiated and welcomed, and smiles were often.
Others who came after the two may not understand, or approve, but the two didn’t care. What did it matter to them the thoughts of those thousands of years younger than they? For they existed long before the others, and know secrets that the others will never know, or fully grasp understanding of. They were happy, and that was all that mattered to the two. Eternally together, two sides to the same balance, as perfect as the star’s light against the black backdrop of space.
OMG WOOOOOW *___* THANK YOU This is awesome O: !!!
I really, really and totally LOVE it <3 Now you leave me wanting more xD783 notes — Source (via) 1 year ago
- sugarpanda07 reblogged this from bringsyoudreams
- akaiso likes this
- afillednotebook likes this
- ferra-itt likes this
- ferra-itt reblogged this from taiyari
- ehrmantrauting likes this
- k0m06 likes this
- quarksbar likes this
- pelonni likes this
- happyless likes this
- isabella99bianchi likes this
- the-catnipmadness likes this
- sirisankh likes this
- saturnaddy likes this
- brostridervevo reblogged this from ranoutofrun
- brostridervevo likes this
- ranoutofrun reblogged this from mydetheturk
- mydetheturk reblogged this from taiyari
- the-girl-with-the-kaiju-tattoos likes this
- nicholasmerrick likes this
- candiedcoquine reblogged this from taiyari
- princessspock reblogged this from novas-grimoire
- sunfilledecstasy likes this
- novas-grimoire reblogged this from applesaucebro
- sass-master-jack-frost likes this
- frostsprite likes this
- shitifindattractive reblogged this from generalpitchiner
- stilld0ntknow reblogged this from taiyari
- bronifiedriku reblogged this from karkl-egg
- thenaiads reblogged this from generalpitchiner
- the-terrible-twins reblogged this from pawnofscotts
- teensiest likes this
- that-scottish-chick reblogged this from the-darkest-shadow
- icyroseshavethesharpest-thorns likes this
- ask-neko-undertaker likes this
- smutanon69 reblogged this from frostshadowsblood
- smutanon69 likes this
- wolfofnight likes this
- frostshadowsblood reblogged this from generalpitchiner
- frostshadowsblood likes this
- sukeuchiha reblogged this from mah-blackberreh
- elricscousin reblogged this from tomaemylock
- someday-youll-think-of-me reblogged this from your-face-sir-is-perfect
- savvygrape likes this
- destiny-frost-love likes this
- life-starts-late reblogged this from mah-blackberreh
- tomaemylock reblogged this from pleasetakemyhandjohn
- tomaemylock likes this
- booty-pirate69 reblogged this from ask-bloody-fundanny
- booty-pirate69 likes this